Sunday, May 22, 2011

Couples Night! 

So, I don't know about you, but I love my date nights with my husband.  I look forward to them every weekend.  Its so much fun getting to spend time with Marv and not worrying about school, work, and everything else in the world that you have to worry about.  Well, this weekend we had date night 2 couples. Philip and Alicia, Noelle and Andrew. Talk about 2 fun couples to hang out with. I don't think we had a dull moment.  I was laughing my face off all night. We went to Babbos for dinner. Best place ever. I highly recommend to anyone and everyone. And we went and saw Pirates 4 afterwards.  That was an okay movie. Nothing too special in my own opinion.
I love my husband with all my heart, forever and ever. :)

Dang I got some good looking friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment