Sunday, December 18, 2011

What in the World have We been up too??

Since Thanksgiving. Alot has happened. First, I read the Hunger Game Series in like a week. It was amazing. If you love to read or hate to read, read the HungerGame series. Soo good. :) Also, Me and Marv have been in school and trying to finish up this semester for Christmas break! I graduated from GCC and marv will graduate in a semester and off to pharmacy school we go :)

So... have you ever played the Xbox kinect?? if you havn'et you should buy one. They are soo much fun. I love it. here is a recap of one night that we played it with our friends :)
This is Noelle Bowling I think!

Andrew and Marv doing some kind of jumping game.

Me and Noelle taking lots of photos of the guys. This was such a fun night. And than the next night we went over to the Ganems for Subs and Games. Also a fun night and Elise and David Came!!! Woohoo!!!

Love this photo!!! So cute! Noelle, Elise and Me making dinner for our boys.

Elise and David!!! Such a fun time playing Epic Duels :)

Also, WE had Recipe night. This time we did soups. I made a yummy low calorie brocolli cheese soup. It was pretty good. There was also potatoes soup, baked potatoes soup, enchilada soup, white chicken chili, regular chili, and my Brocolli soup. Talk about a tasty night :)

Yum Yum Yum!!!!


This was such a fun week, hanging out with our friends, getting to try soups and lastly Christmas party for my work. It was a blast and a half!!! If you don't know I work for the Best Endodontist Ever!!!! Dr. Pace. He is amazing and has such passion for dentistry. I love my job. Well, any way. WE went out to firebirds for lunch. Got some super cool things and went and saw a movie. It was a fun day!!

OUr Beautiful Office!!
AND...   DR. PACE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment