Sunday, April 29, 2012

BABY KICKS!!!!

So This was definetly the best part of my week. On Friday night we had just got home from hanging out with our friends and we started a movie at like mid night to help us get ready for bed and as we are just sitting in bed I felt something. I was like huh?? What is that... Well it happened again alittle bit later. I was like Oh my gosh, the baby is kicking!!!! So of course I hurry and tell Marv and he gets really excited and wants to feel the baby also. So he hurries and puts his had on my tummy and I move it to where the baby was kicking and a few minutes later the baby kicked again!!! YEAH!!! It was so amazing for the both of us. I can't wait to feel more baby kicks. IT is the coolest feeling in the world. I love it.

So, I am 19 weeks and 3 days along!!! Almost halfway there. This week is a big week for me and Marv cause we get to go see our doc on friday for our big ultra sound and hopefully we can find out if our child is a boy or a girl. I really really wanna know. Every time we have gone for an ultra sound, I think today is the day to find out! But our baby is just being stuborn everytime and has the legs crossed. Hopefully this time we will be able to tell.

So I still have been getting sick and throwing up, which is not fun but I have narrowed it down to a few things. Things that I try to avoid: breakfast in the morning, long car rides/ car rides in general, and vegetables.  Everytime I eat vegetables I end up burping them up and than thowing them up. Is that normal?? I guess every pregnancy is different, but come on veggies are good and healthy. I definetly think this child is going to be a stinker. :)

On a side note! I just finished the book Divergent, what a great read. If anyone has time to read a good book I definetly recomend this book. LOVE IT. Wish me good luck for my apointment this week! :)

Boy or Girl??  - Marv is sure we are having a boy
                       - I really have no idea... but if I was to guess I would say a girl

1 comment: