Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Mothers DAY MOM!!!!

I am so very grateful for my Mother and all that she does for me each and everyday!!! SHE is truly an amazing woman and I hope that when I have my little baby I can be half the mom that my mom has been to me. My mom is so wonderful, she helps me whenever I need anything. She is always the first to ask me what I need. She is a perfect example of what a mother should be like. I love her so very much and am so grateful God gave me my wonderful mom. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for my amazing mother. I love her so very much! Words can't express how thankful I am to her for all that she does for me and my family. I have the World's Best MOM!!!

I have a wonderful and sweet mother - in- law too!!!!! Linda is so kind and sweet and I am so grateful for a wonderful mother - in- law :)

No comments:

Post a Comment