Saturday, June 13, 2015

Life as of Latley

So... I am not very good at blogging. I wish I was. Life has been full of surprises and so much fun. My boys are now 2 1/2 and 10 months. Brennen is interested in the potty but doesn't really wanna potty train. uggg. He is such a good boy though and a great helper. He still takes one nap a day that I am holding on to for dear life. I love nap time. Put both boys down and half the time I either take a nap or veg out on Netflix. Other times I try to be productive. My kids normally go down for the night between 6:30 and 8. Just depending on the days activities. I really wanna be more structured but it doesn't always happen. Landen is 10 months old as of 2 days ago. He army crawls everywhere. He is so fast. He stands up and can  go from laying down to sitting up all by himself. He is a busy bee. He likes to do whatever his older brother is doing. I love this little boy. I love both my boys. They are my everything. The good times make the hard times bearable.

I have had lots of family and friends as of lately where I can see there trials they are going through and they are tough. We are all fighting our own battles some can be seen and some can be unseen. As we fight these battles we need to remember to always look up. He will help us through them. We can pray for help, we can pray for light and truth and happiness. Sometimes when your going through a trial its hard to see the "Eternal perspective" but its there. Sometimes we like to think, " Why me? What have I done to deserve this? Why am I being punished? What did I do?" Heavenly Father likes to bring us to our knees to ask for help. He is not being cruel or mean, he knows our potential and he wants us to know what we can do.  With him ALL things are possible.  Heavenly Father will NEVER try us more than we can handle. When our trials get tough, he is there to lift us and guide us. Remember he knows us better than we know ourselves. He is the creator of all things. He is in control of everything. He will not leave us. If we have righteous desires he will help us. Heavenly Fathers timing is perfect. Sometimes we get so caught up in the RIGHT NOW and we don't remember to stop and thing of our future. I am totally guilty of this. As humans we want satisfaction right now and the Lord does not always work that way. He likes to bend and break us to make us better than we ever thought possible. I have a strong testimony of this work. I know that this is the true church. Without a doubt in my mind this gospel is real. This gospel leads to eternal life.  This mortal stage we are living in is only temporary. We are here to be tested and tried and tested and tried some more. Life is not going to be easy but it will be worth it. We will reach our eternal reward someday.  This life may not be what you expect it to be but if we go through our trials and don't doubt on the Lords strength I know that our kingdom in Heaven is going to be amazing. We will have all that we ever need. I know that a 14 year old boy ask God the father what church he should join. And the answer to this boy was none of them. He will answer our prayers if we earnestly seek the Lord! He will help us! I know this, Nothing is too small or too big for the Lord. If it is a righteous desire he will help us. I know that Joseph Smith is a true prophet that restored the gospel of Jesus Christ to the earth today. I know that Jesus is my Savior. He died for each and everyone of us so that we can be cleaned of our sins.  I know that he cares about each and everyone of us. We can find joy and happiness in him.  Look for the tiny miracles each day. Christ is in all things. Choose to be happy, Choose to have joy.  I once heard from a Young Women leader when I was a miamaid that really helped me through a tough time was this " Fake it till you make it" She said she used to not be happy all the time, but she decided to be happier and so she faked it every day she faked her happiness and guess what? She became happy. She was so used to faking it that it became her. She always smiled at everyone and found the positive in things. So I did this. I chose to be happy even in tough situations and it worked! I became a happier person. Christ wants us to be happy. He wants us to help others to find happiness. We can choose to be happy or choose to be sad. Its a lot easier to be happy than sad. BE KIND. There is so many horrible things out in the world today be kind to others, serve others. Do it until you love it and than do it some more.
I have a strong but simple testimony. This church is true. I know it, I live it, and I love it. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment