Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Elise's Wedding Day!
Elise was such a Beautiful Bride, Elise and David Packer were married in the Arizona, Mesa temple for time and all eternity.  They are so very cute together. And they each glow up when they see each other. It is soo adorable to see a couple like this.  There Wedding was so very awsome.  I am so happy for my Best Friend Elise :)
Me , Elise and Jen. Friends Forever :) We were so happy Elise let us spend this very special day with her.
The delicious food at the Packer's Lunch in. Talk about delicious. I think I gained like 10 extra pounds from all the food I ate. It was soo good I just couldn't stop myself. Just look at it now. Doesn't this picture make you soo hungary?
Kylie, Nicole, ELISE, Me and Jen


Isn't this just precious :) After they nicely took a bite, they stuffed it in eachothers face, and that was priceless. :)

Last, but not least. One of the girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment