Thursday, September 29, 2011

New Recipe's

I am on an adventure, What kind of adventure? A cooking adventure. For some reason I love cooking. Im am just going through a stage right now where I love to cook and bake. Not really sure why because I don't have that much time since I am going to school and working. But any way. I have been trying a bunch of new recipes lately and I love it. It is so much fun to try something for the first time and fall in love with it. Some things I have made lately would be: Vanilla French Toast, Homemade Mac and Cheese, Oreo chocolate chip cookies, Sweet Pulled Pork, Homemade orange chicken, and a few more. Well my most recent adventure was last night. I made Cake Pop's and Quesadillas. What is a Cake pop? Well you bake a cake and let it cool and than you crumble the cake up and mix it with frosting. And than you roll it into balls and stick some sticks in them. Let them freeze for an hour and than roll them in white chocolate or any kind of stuff that hardens. Freeze them alittle longer and BAM!!! Cake Pop's.
Freeze for an hour
And Done!! So yummy.
And for Dinner.
Some of the main ingredients.
I love cooking with Colors. So beautiful :)
If anyone has any good recipes they wanna give me to try I would love to try them. And If anyone wants any of my recipes I would love to give them to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment