Sunday, July 29, 2012

32 Weeks going and 8 left to go...



So these past few weeks have been great, I was sick a few weeks ago, but I feel so much better now. I have been feeling great. Me and Marv have been running a few nights a week so we can stay in shape. I hope I can keep running till my due date. Working out really does make a difference in how you feel, even when you are pregnant.

This little boy has been very active this week! He has been kicking non-stop. I love the feeling of my little boy having a party in my tummy. He is just so full of energy, just 8 more weeks and I get to see this cute boy.

So, we still haven't figured out this little boys name yet. We both have some names in mind, but nothing that we can agree on yet, but hey! We still have 8 weeks, that should be plenty of time to figure out a name, right??

So far my wedding ring still fits my finger, which I am so happy about, I love being able to wear my wedding ring.

We have been taking these birthing classes and they are pretty funny, they are very informative which I like but there arejust some crazy people in our class. Anywho, taking a birthing class I would definetly recomend to anyone having a baby. It really prepares you for your adventure ahead. I have already learned so much and we still have a few classes left.

So today was perfect weather so We decided that it was perfect to go take some maternity photos. Here are a few of my favorites:
My cute little boy in his 3D ultra-sound

1 comment:

  1. You are getting so close! Love all the pics! Can't wait to meet your little bundle of joy! :)

    ReplyDelete