Sunday, July 29, 2012

Some more Canoeing??



So, Last weekend we went up to Pine and went canoeing at blue ridge. This weekend we stayed home but decided to go to the lake and take the canoe out and do alittle fishing. It  was super fun. WE went with My sisters Mariah and Krystal and also our friends Paul and Brittany who just got married 2 weekends ago. It was pretty fun, especially the part where we got chased by bee's for like an hour. Can I tell you how much I hate bees?? These things were swarming our car, at first we thought it was cause a soda was left out but than we realized a bag of chips was left open and thats why there was at least 20 bees in the truck. That was definetly the least fun part of the lake.
Me and Brittany on the bumpy ride to the lake.
Marv and Paul taking the Canoe out to fish in the lake




I have the Best Husband in the WORLD!!!!

Tonight for our date night Marv took me shooting. I guess I did pretty good for my first time. It was so much fun. I definelty want to go shooting again, I had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment