Friday, October 12, 2012

WE Have a Baby!!!!

So... It took 40 weeks and 5 days, 25 hours of labor to get our handsome baby boy. WE are so very excited to have our son. He was born on September 26th and weighed 7 pounds and was 21 inches long. He is so special. WE love our little boy. We named him Brennen Allen. He is so cute. WE had him on a Wednesday at 5:51pm. He is such an awsome baby. He sleeps and plays with us and hardly ever whines. He is a special spirit in our home. We are so grateful for the opportunity to become parents. I love being a mom and Marv loves being a dad. So.. Here is Baby Brennen.
Baby Brennen just born!!!!
Daddy Holding little Brennen
Grandpa holding Brennen. Grandpa was so excited he was crying. I love my Dad :)
Grandma holding Brennen. Grandma wouldn't give little Brenne up she just wanted to keep holding him. Can you blame her?
Papa holding Brennen.
Nana holding Brennen.
Aunt Tanya with Brennen, Aunt Taylor didnt get to hold Brennen cause the nurse came to take Brennen to get his bath.
 Aunt Krystal holdin Brennen
Aunt Summer with Brennen
Daddy and baby Brennen. look at those skinny long legs
Great Grandma Student and Great Grandpa Student
Great Grandpa Student and Brennen
Chelsea holding baby Brennen, and Grandma holding Krew
Chelsea and Her little guy Krew and Me with my baby Brennen. Krew is 6 and a half months. Brennen is 1 day old
Me and my precious baby boy!!! OH man I love this little guy. Besides My hubbie, this guy is the love of my life :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you, Cassie! You're going to be an amazing Mommy, and of course he's got the best Grandpa and Grandma in the world!!! Love and hugs and kisses to baby Brennen. :)

    ReplyDelete