Saturday, October 6, 2012

Birthdays???

So Marv's Birthday was in the month of September and he turned the big 28 woohoo!!!! I made a special birthday breakfast and dinner for him and we hung out and did everything he wanted to do. it was a blast. HE got everything he wanted for his birthday. Talk about alittle spoiled. HE got some new seat covers for his Bronco, new fishing reals, a pole for his lantern, camo for hunting and some books. It was a great birthday. We enjoyed it. Than my birthday was in October and Marv decided to spoil me for my 22nd birthday. Can you guess what he got me? A Glock. it is amazing. i can't wait to take it out and shoot it. He also got me a book, Insurgent. It was a wonderful birthday. And I got to spend the birthday with our friends who took us out for dinner at Babbos. it was way fun. WE love our friends. :)
Marv's Birthday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment