Monday, September 24, 2012

40 Weeks and 4 Days!!!

So I was hoping by now I would have a precious little baby in my arms getting to hold him and feed him and all that fun stuff. Well let's see I am still preggo. I guess my little guy thinks he needs to cook alittle longer. He is just making us wait so that when he comes its a big big big deal. He is so funny. He's just chillin in my tummy till he wants to come out. Let's see, I am dialated to a 2 and a half and totally efaced. I have been walking at least 2 times a day about 5 to 7 miles. I also am bouncing on my ball and doing everything I can to get this baby to come. The only thing I haven't done yet is the Castor Oil, I'm not so sure about that one. I don't really wanna be sitting on the toilet non stop for the next few days. That doesn't sound very fun to me. Hopefully he comes today or tomorrow. If not than I will have to be induced. It's not the end of the world but pretty close. I really just want him to come today. That would be great right?? Well, lets keep our fingers crossed. I can't wait for this cute boy to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment