Monday, September 24, 2012

Last Date Night Childless

So I was 40 weeks yesterday, on my due date Sept. 21st. So today we decided lets go on a fun date night since we probablly will have our baby any day now. So guess where my wonderful husband decided to take me?? CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!!!!! OMG does my husband love me or what?? I love love love Cheesecake factory. We go only like once a year for a special occasion, and this is definetly special enough for us to go. Talk about an amazing date night. Have you had there fried zuccini?? It is amazing, I love it!!!!! Than I got some yummy pasta, I think it was called Pasta Carbonara or somehting like that. At first I wasn't too sure about it, I normally get shrimp scampi or orange chicken. But tonight I was feeling a little risky and Marv said I should get the pasta and when he says something looks good you got to believe him because he always picks the most delicious things on the menu. I loved every bit of my dinner. It was soo yummy. I was so excited there was left overs to take home. And to end the night with a BANG!!!!WE got cheesecake. It was so yummy. We got the Oreo something, basically it was filled with oreo's, had oreo crumbs on the side and a big oreo on top. It was delicious. WE left the restraunt super happy. It was such a fun night to spend with my husband for our last date childless. Now we can't wait for our little baby to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment