Monday, September 24, 2012

Girls Lunch date

So... This might be the last lunch date for alittle bit since I might have my baby this week. So Chels, Missy and I went out to Olive Garden for a little lunch date. it was so much fun and let me tell you the food was delicious. ANd our server was amazing. She is a little chineese woman I think her name is Bihn. And she was soo good. She kept our plates filled with food. We absolutly loved her. Well, Olive Garden was yummyy,I am pretty sure i had like 10 bread sticks. IT was so good. And than we decided to go over to Target. That was fun we walked around and looked at everything. and Guess what we found?? Onsie footie pj's for adults!!! TAlk about awsome. I totally want a pair now. I think they are the coolest thing ever. How fun would it be to have a footie pj party?? Im thinking that would be pretty epic. We should totally do it. Who's down??
Us girls at the Olive Garden: Me, Chels, Krew, and Missy
 
Me and Missy in the footie pj's Arne't they freaking awsome???
 
 
Lunch with Sarah!!!
WE went to lunch and decided to walk the mall after. What a fun day. And she brought her little baby Jaysen too!!! HE is such a good baby. He didn't cry at all. HE slept the entire day. Crazy. Hopefully my baby will be a good sleeper :) One can hope right???
 
 




1 comment:

  1. I have adult footie pajamas... hahaha ive had them for over a year now hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete