Saturday, March 24, 2012

VALENTINES DAY

So this Valentines Day I had work and Marv had school. Which is ok, cause we didn't really have anything planned anyway. WEll it was so cute, I came home to this:
ANd while Marv was gone I made up the room with some flower peddles and candles so he came home to this:

What a fun Valentines day!!! ANd we had Steak for dinner. So yummy!!

The fun thing about being so close to my sisters is that whenever I want to hang out they most likely want too !!!! Like today we went on a bike ride together and it was soo much fun!!!Even though my butt was alittle sore after the ride was lots of fun.

Little sister Krystal and...

Little sister Taylor. I love my sisters :)

Movie time and who better to see a movie with than: The Ganem's and the Michel's??? so much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment