Saturday, March 24, 2012

What did the Parents think when we told them our big newss??

My dad said" WHAT THE HE!@ ( another word for heck)
We told my dad on his birthday and we put a bib that said I love Grandpa, and I guess my dad just didn't get it, he thought I was calling him old. Once he read it and realized I am pregnant his eyes started to water and he got emotional and it was so precious. I love my Dad. My parents can't wait to be grandparents.
Me and my Father on his birthday :)

Linda had a different reaction. We gave her, her birthday present early so she could see the bib and we could tell them we are pregnant and she didn't want to open her present. I don't know why. Early birthday present!! How awsome is that?? Well she finally opened it and didn't get what the bib ment and finally she was like " Is someone pregnant"? HAHAHA. Yep!!! THat's me, I am the pregnant one. This will be the first grandbaby on the Moore's Side and the 5th grandbaby on the Johnson side. This is going to be an exciting time for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment