Saturday, March 24, 2012

We Love our Friends

Don't you just love dollar bowling night?? Cause I know we do :) WE went to go bowling with some of our friends and it was a total blast!!!
Finally got marv to take a picture with me. He hate's taking photo's and I know not why? LOL

Ya WE beat the boys!!!! CAuse GIRLS ROCK!!!! DUH!!! :)

THe GAng!!! Chels is behind the camera :)

HAng out at the GAnem's house!!!!! Missy and Brady made us all brownies. Soo yummy!!!


ANd of course the boys playing video games. HAAHHHA. They are so funi.

Well, Guess WHo's having a baby!!! CHELS IS !!!!
I decided to try something new. So what did I try to do?? I made a baby Cake!!! ANd awww. it turned out soo soo soo cute!!! I was so happy about it! I love love love it!

Isn't she so cute Prego?? awww...

SO... I chopped my hair off!!!! OH NO!!! IT's all gone.

So getting my hair chopped off was a total change but it is easier to do most of the time. Pony Tails don't stay in aswell but oh well. It's fun for now. :)

Ever heard of MOTAB?? Mormon Tabernacle Choir??? Well they are pretty dang amazing and we got to go to the concert with my work cause Dr. Pace took us all. It was pretty neat. I loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment